Thursday 7 January 2010

Ideas on link production

I have altered my decision from creating a poster for our crime drama to creating a storyboard. The reasoning behind this decision is due to the lack of time we have in preparation it will create greater stress to learn how to use photoshop which mat result in an unsatisfactory end product. As I have before created a story board for our crime drama I have decided to develop on this and create a more professional story board.
I have research on google guidance on how to produce a good storyboard in which I found templates and drawing tips on how to do so. Although I found templates from feedback from my teacher, I have decided to design and produce my own storyboard template.
DEADLINE: by the end of this week my aim is to plan and complete a design for my storyboard which will then allow me to start my storyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment